September, 2011

It has been some time since I added anything to the Huffman Mill blog.  Believe it or not, I have been busy working on material, and hopefully I will be in a position to rework the site and make it useful in the near future.  I have spent a fair amount of time working with all kinds of maps and finally understand how complex they can be.  As I pointed out some time ago, there is a great deal of discrepancy in the early maps of the area.  In order to understand.  In the next month or so I plan to share some of my experiences so that others don't repeat the errors of my ways!

January, 2013

I have decided that I really should try to put some more stuff in the Huffman Mill blog.  The following entries may not fit in sequentially, but at least I am being forced to commit some time to the material!

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to see a picture of the old school and church if you have one.

    ReplyDelete